- In Stock
- Product Code:
Trizyme Calm & Clear Treatment
Our oil free treatment with botanical enzymes and aspen bark
extract will clarify pores and calm inflammation. Enzymes scavange dead, dehydrated skin cells and improve skin
texture. 1% Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) is included in the form of Aspen Bark Extract and works deep within pores to
remove oily deposits.
What Makes it Great:
- Trizyme's triple enzyme formula works to clear away pore blocking dead skin cells.
- Pumpkin enzymes possess cell renewal properties greater than glycolic acid, but are extremely non-irritating and non-sensitising.
- Pomegranate enzymes scavange dead skin cells for gentle exfoliation.
- Papaya enzymes increase cell renewal and bring added skin soothing benefits to the formula.
- 1% BHA - Aspen Bark Extract contains natural salicylates (beta-hydroxy acids) that clarify pores and soothe inflammation.
- Trizyme treatment harnesses the gentle power of enzyme exfoliation. It can be alternated with more intensive exfoliating treatments that may trigger slight flaking such as mandelic acid or retinol. Used in conjunction with our Trizyme rich cream mask, Trizyme serum can eliminate flaking, soften hardened deposits and boost the performance of acid/retinol based treatments.
- Trizyme treatment is also a fantastic stand alone treatment for senstive skin types prone to breakouts and to skin types prone to roseacea.
- Trizyme is vegan, unfragranced, not tested on animals and is free from parabens and silicones.
Suitable for all skin types.
Apply twice daily to problem areas after cleansing. Trizyme treatment also can be alongside Ishtar's Mandelic Acid 10% and 15% serums to prevent peeling (if using in this way, apply on separate days).
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Populus tremuloides Bark Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate