- In Stock
- Product Code:
Skinbiotica Daily Defence Serum - With Calming Glucosides & Prebiotics
When our skin's natural defence mechanisms are compromised irritation, redness and/or irritation follow. This soothing serum restores dermal balance. Botanical glucosides trigger a cascade of calming internal processes that defuse pro-irritant feedback. A complex of prebiotics helps to protect and restore a healthy skin microbiome. Candadian willowherb reduces redness.
All skin types, from oily through to dry, can experience unwelcome effects if natural skin defences are disrupted. If the skin barrier remains disrupted the skin may become inflammed, and troublesome bacteria or yeasts may aggravate issues such as acne and dermatitis. Lightly hydrating and oil free, Skinbiotica is an essential recovery serum for all skin types.
Use morning and night after cleansing and before applying moisturisers or skin oils. Each bottle contains 30ml.
What Makes it Great:
- Arabinogalactan & a-glucan Oligosaccharide - These natural probiotics promote a healthy skin ecosytem, encouraging friendly bacteria and discouraging troublesome bacteria. They support a healthy skin pH and protect the skin from the effects of environmental pollution and stress.
- Rosmarinyl Glucoside (and) Caffeyl Glucoside (and) Gallyl Glucoside - This complex of botanical isolates was developed to reduce inflammatory cytokines. High levels of cytokines are associated with skin redness and chronic conditions such as rosacea. As well as reducing cytokines, this innovative complex encourages even skin tone by improving the appearance capillaries.
- Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract - Candadian Rose Bay Willowherb extract contains the biologically active molecule Oenothein-B, which in its synthetic form has been patented due to its remarkable anti-inflammatory, non-steroidal effect. The complete herb extract has been tested and shown to have significant anti-inflammatory effect upon the skin. It reduces redness and soothes irritation.
- Butcher's Broom Extract - This botanical extract has soothing qualities and is used to combat redness. It contains the compound Aesculin, a glucoside used to reduce swelling.
- Spilanthes Acmella (Gatuline) Extract - The molecules extracted from this flower are prized for their firming action on the skin.
Glycosaminoglycans - This natural polysaccharide delivers fantastic
hydration benefits. In the world of skincare it can be thought of as
second generation hyaluronic acid. Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans are
readily accepted into the skin because of their positive charge. They
hydrate and improve the appearance of fine lines
- Skinbiotica is silicone free, oil free and suitable for vegans. It is designed to be compatible with all skin types, from oily to dry.
Use morning and night after cleansing and before applying moisturisers or skin oils.
Skin types:All skin types, particularly skin suffering issues related to a compromised skin barrier.
You May Also Like to Know:
- Skinbiotica has a skin compatible pH of 5 - 5.5
Aqua, Arabinogalactan, a-glucan Oligosaccharide, Rosmarinyl Glucoside (and) Caffeyl Glucoside (and) Gallyl Glucoside, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Isopentyldiol, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Sodium PCA, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Hydrolized Glycosaminoglycans, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Sorbic acid, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.