OUR STATUS — SHIPPING OUT AS NORMAL
Now more than ever we need to maintain a basic sense of normality through daily routines and self-care. We put specific protocols in place in February to ensure our products can be quickly and safely shipped to you without interruption. If you have country specific delivery queries, you can check Royal Mail updates here
COVID-19 — Let go of what you can't control; Stock up on Compassion #STAYSTRONG
In these uncertain times, even small acts of kindness can make the difference between coping and not coping. We all have a role to play through the practice of social distancing. But even at a distance, WE CAN STILL BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER.
Now that we have full distancing measures in place the absolute best way to safely and effectively offer help to those who need it most is by signing up to become a Royal Volunteer NHS responder - this will mean that food and medical aid is targeted to the most vulnerable.
We have removed the community help form pdf as this is not the most appropriate action during this phase.
If you are assisting a vulnerable friend, family member or neighbour please maintain the essential rules of social distancing to keep you and your neighbours safe -
- Maintain a minimum of 2 to 3m distance EVEN IF YOU FEEL HEALTHY;
- Understand that the virus can remain on surfaces - sanitize your hands before and after posting or delivering essential items;
- Do not touch your face in-between times;
- If planning to drop off essential supplies, call in advance and let your loved one know.
- Do not enter their home.
- Try to avoid the exchange of money and/or cards, especially if you don't have protective gloves.
- Leave the essential supplies at an arranged place and wait for them to pick it up while maintaining distance.
- For additional information on how to shield and protect the most vulnerable from Covid-19, make sure to read the Government's guidelines.