- 2-3 Days
- Product Code:
Lip Plenish Line Renewal Serum
Sun, cold winds and dry office spaces - all of these can take their toll on our lips. Add to that the fact that ageing causes our lips to lose collagen and hyaluronic acid, then its no wonder that lips can be quick to show signs of ageing such as lines and volume loss. The good news is that this can be reversed. Using peptides and microencapsulated hyaluronic acid, our Lip Plenish Line Renewal Serum boosts lip collagen and hyaluronic acid levels and reduces the appearance of lip lines. Even better, Lip Plenish Line Renewal Serum has a pollution busting Vitamin and Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract complex, which helps prevent further environmental stress.
Lip Plenish Line Renwal Serum is a light and easily absorbed anti-environmental stress, and anti-aging treatment that can be worn under lipstick or lip gloss. It is free from mineral oils, silicones and parabens.
What Makes it Great:
- Hexapeptide 11 - derived from yeast, this is a nourishing peptide. It reduces the appearance fine lines and wrinkles by upregulating collagen, hyaluronic acid and lipids.
- Tripeptide 29 - this peptide increases lip fullness. It has been shown to increase fibroblast activity for 'Collagen 1' synthesis by a massive 400%.
- Microencapsulated anhydrous Hyaluronic Acid - using natural liposomes, anhydrous hyaluronic acid is carried into the upper layers of the lip where it slowly hydrates and plumps up, reducing the appearance of lip lines.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract - this natural extract powers up the action of Vitamin A, C and E, boosting lip moisture, lip microrelief and free radical protection.
- Vitamin A, C and E - the perfect anti-ageing, pollution busting vitamin combo to protect lips from daily environmental stresses.
- Safflower Seed Oil, Abyssinian Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil - micronutrient rich oils to soften and 'lock-in' the lip plumping hydration of the hyaluronic acid.
- Lip Plenish is vegetarian, not tested on animals and is free from parabens, silicones and mineral oils.
Lip Plenish should be applied morning and night to the entire lip area. It can be layered under any of your favourite glosses, lipsticks or balms.
Skin types:Lip Plenish suits all skin types. It is particularly suited to lips showing the signs of ageing.
Aqua, Vegetable Glycerin, Safflower Seed Oil, Crambe Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Hexapeptide-11, Polysorbate 20, Phospholipids, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, Tripeptide-29, Sodium hyaluronate, Vitamin E (Tocopherol) , Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbyl phosphate), Aloe barbadensis leaf powder, Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, Peppermint essential oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium hydroxide.