- In Stock
- Product Code:
EFA Hydrocharge Oil with Tripeptide-29, Microalagae & Hyaluronic Liposomes
A good facial oil can work wonders on a compromised skin barrier, especially when it is designed to combat stress induced skin damage. EFA Hydrocharge complex combines free-radical busting organic white tea extract with a unique microalgae extract that blocks collagen degrading chemicals. Stress sets in motion a variety of biochemical reactions in the skin that can lead to inflammation, ageing and irritation. Preventing this cascade is an essential step for maintaining happy, healthy glowing skin. To deeply hydrate, plump and destress the skin EFA Hydrocharge also contains 10% liposome complex of anhydrous hyaluronic acid and Tripeptide-29. A few drops of EFA Hydrochargeas a final step in your nightly routine is a great way to boost and recharge dry, dehydrated skin.
What Makes it Great:
- Organic White Tea Extract - White Tea extract is made from the newest, tender buds and leaves of the tea bush. The resulting extract contains high levels of catechins, powerful antioxidents that inhibit MMP. MMP are enzymes in the skin which degrade collagen and elastin. Inhibiting these enzymes is a key componenet of a good anti-aging and antii-nflammatory routine.
- Microalgae Extract - This unique extract from a type of marine plankton protects the skin from stress related reactions related to cortisol and adrenaline. The extract is the development of a team of biochemists from a European company who work solely on microalgae compounds. In vivo testing on volunteers showed reduced flakiness, increased radiance and reduced wrinkles within 15 days.
- Anhydrous Hyaluronic Acid Liposomes with Tripeptide-29. This liposome complex delivers line plumping hyaluronic acid into the upper layers of skin. The effect is two-fold. First, anhydrous hyaluronic acid is slowly released, hydrating and plumping fine lines. Second, hyaluronic acid triggers a chain reaction that reduces inflammation and encourages collagen syntheisis. Collagen synthesis is further encouraged by Tripeptide 29.
- Tomato Seed, Andiroba, Prickly Pear, Squalane and Oat Kernal Oils. An enriching blend of premium oils to soothe and moisturise, with a carefully balanced blend of fatty acids to improve skin barrier function.
- EFA Hydrocharge complex is fragrance free, silicone free and suitable for vegans.
A single pump of EFA Hydrocharge oil is enough to treat the face and neck. Massage gently into the skin as the final step in your skincare routine before sleep.
Skin types: EFA HydrochargeOil suits dry, dehydrated skin. It has been formulated to restore and maintain the skin barrier. It is especially useful for addressing scaliness, flaking and for plumping fines lines. If your prime concern is with anti-pollution protection & hyperpigmentation, then check out our EFA ProRepair complex, which contains vitamin c and an ester of retinoic acid.
Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Phospholipids & Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract & Tripeptide-29 & Hyaluronic Acid & Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Carapa guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil, Opuntia ficus indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Camellia sinensis (Organic White Tea) Leaf Extract & Plankton (Microalgae) Extract & Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernal Oil.