- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
Multi-Ceramide Concentrate - With Skin Identical Lipids & Sterols
Ceramides and sterols form the skin’s natural lipid barrier. Together they improve hydration, protect from environmental stress and help optimise the shedding of old cells. A disrupted lipid barrier can cause issues for all skin types. Skin identical ceramides, sterols and fatty acids are naturally soothing, replenishing and moisturising. Our new Multi-Ceramide Concentrate is readily accepted by the skin due to its unique multi-lamellar structure.
Multi-Ceramide Concentrate is part of our Skinescue range designed to protect and restore skin types struggling with compromised skin barrier issues. All skin types, from oily through to dry, can experience unwelcome effects if natural skin defences are disrupted. If the skin barrier remains disrupted the skin may become inflamed and irritated.
Multi-Ceramide Concentrate is a light fluid that can be used alone or with other treatments. It can be layered over any other actives, and under make-up or SPF. Each bottle contains 30ml.
What Makes it Great:
- Phytosterol complex - Sterols are an essential part of our natural skin lipid barrier - making up approximately 15% of the horny layer of skin. When applied topically they soothe irritated skin, moisturise, absorb UV, reduce roughness and improve hyperpigmentation. The sterols in Multi-Ceramide Concentrate are plant-derived but skin-identical. They include cholesterol, stigmasterol, beta-sitosterol and campesterol.
- Organic White Tea Extract - White tea is the name given to the youngest leaves taken from the tips of the tea bush. White tea contains highly concentrated levels of the tea plant's unique antioxidant compounds, which are renowned for their skin benefits.
- Ceramide 3, 3-II, 6 and 6-II (Complex of isolated plant-derived ceramides). Ceramides are a type of lipid that are found in skin cell membranes. Together they make up nearly 50% of the horny layer of skin. There are several different types of ceramides, which each have special advantages. Together ceramides help to protect the skin, smooth mimic wrinkles, reduce the signs of ageing and improve the structure of collagen and elastin.
- Glycosphingolipids - For this part of the concentrate, we sourced ceramides from rice. Glycosphingolipids help to soften, soothe and moisturise the skin, stimulate fibroblasts and reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Multi-Ceramide Concentrate is silicone-free, oil-free and suitable for vegans. It is designed to be compatible with all skin types, from oily to dry.
Use morning and night after cleansing. It can be layered over any active treatment serums, and before applying make-up, SPF or skin oils.
Skin types:All skin types, particularly skin suffering issues related to a compromised skin barrier.
You May Also Like to Know:
- Multi-Ceramide Concentrate has a skin-compatible pH of 5- 5.5
INCI: Aqua, Squalane, Isopentyldiol, Phytosterol Ester, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 3-II, Ceramide 6, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycosphingolipids, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Lecithin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Ceramide 6-II, Sorbitol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Panthenol, Carbomer, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Sorbic acid, Benzoic acid, Caprylyl glycol, Phenethylalcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.