- 2-3 Days
- Product Code:
Dark Spot Corrector With Niacinamide
A powerful but soothing fluid that fades dark spots and promotes a naturally flawless complexion. Formulated with a unique blend of actives designed to correct uneven pigmentation whilst also preventing new blemishes from occurring.
Brighten-Up fluid is formulated with Chromabright™, a top-performing patented active made popular by luxury brands such a La Prairie and Peter Roth. Proven to treat hyperpigmentation, Chromabright™ provides fantastic results without the cytotoxic or sensitising issues that come with ingredients such as kojic acid and hydroquinone.
This hyperpigmentation busting action is supercharged by the addition of 4 % Niacinamide. Niacinamide - a form of Vitamin B3 - also has other benefits. It regulates oil production, helps prevent breakouts and has anti-ageing benefits. It is a great choice for sensitive skin types of all ages.
Use twice daily for at least two weeks with increasing results up to 12 weeks. For best results use with SPF sunscreen in the daytime.
Each bottle contains 30ml.
What Makes it Great:
- Chromabright ™ - a top-end patented active popularised by luxury brands. Chromabright™ has been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation without the negative issues associated with hydroquinone.
- Niacinamide - Niacinamide provides multiple benefits. It reduces hyperpigmentation, prevents breakouts and is suitable for sensitive skin and rosacea.
- Papaya Seed OIl - A light, easily absorbed oil rich in enzymes and essential fatty acids which promote skin suppleness.
- Bisabolol - a phytochemical found in select plants and trees (e.g German chamomile). Bisabolol is prized for its anti-inflammatory benefits. It helps correct inflammatory pigmentation and is favoured in formulas for sensitive skin and also rosacea. Here at Ishtar we only use eco-friendly bisabolol. Sadly much bisabolol on the market is sourced from a unique Amazonian tree, leading to deforestation.
- Green Tea Extract - Green Tea extract has well-recognised skin benefits, it helps reduce rosacea, had antiaging benefits and reduces environmental stress.
- Beta Glucan - Naturally sourced Beta Glucan helps to hydrate, calm and soothe the skin. It also improves the effectiveness of other skin actives.
- Brighten-Up Dark Spot Corrector is silicone-free, parabens free and suitable for vegans.
Brighten-Up Dark Spot Corrector can be applied twice daily. It can be layered over any of our treatment serums.
Skin types:Brighten-Up Dark Spot Corrector suits all skin types prone to hyperpigmentation issues and uneven skin tone. It is also a great choice for sensitive, breakout-prone skin and rosacea.
V1 (2017-2018) INCI: Aqua, Sunflower Seed Oil, Papaya Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Polyglycerol-4 Laurate, Saccharide Isomerate, Bisabolol, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate (Chromabright ™), Green Tea Extract, Beta-Glucan, Algin, Xanthan Gum, Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
V2 (2019): Aqua, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate (Chromabright ™) (and) Sunflower Seed Oil, Papaya Seed Oil,
Niacinamide, Water (and) Glycerin (and) Liquorice Extract, Water (and) Glycerin (and) Green
Tea Extract, Polyglycerol-4 Laurate, Saccharide Isomerate,
Bisabolol, Phytosterol Esters, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl
Cocoate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.